Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 88

Thread: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    Ok you made your point.
    You have come out in favor of:
    Gay marriage
    Abortion
    Bigger government
    Higher taxes
    Socialized healthcare
    Government handouts and bailouts
    A weakened military
    A far left liberal Supreme Court
    And all of this would be better HOW ??
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    Looks like a new rehab, so what? Theres about a million of them for gay bashers, drunks, addicts etc. Id also like to see a link.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Id also like to see a link. </div></div>

    http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArti...05420655186700
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    Looks really reliable.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    The Investors Business Dailys only been around 24 years.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #16
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    That site has editorials from both sides of the aisle. Sometimes though (as I proved w/the last article linked from there), they'll take their cue from political blogs with major biases leaning to either side, not actual journalists. They may have been around for 24 years, but not everything they do is theirs...this particular article seems to be a staff editorial though.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    Yeah but the Obama pic with "The Audacity of Socialism" written under it through unbiased idea for me.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    I didn't say it wasn't biaed or anything like that. It is what it is, an editorial. Its really a pretty solid investment site for following stocks and such. I got to looking at a lot of their politcal cartoons and loved them.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #19
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    I don't favor all of that...but I am dead set against 4 more years of the same garbage running our country that has for the past 8...go figure.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michelle's Boot Camps For Radicals

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Id also like to see a link. </div></div>

    http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArti...05420655186700 </div></div>

    Not worth the effort posting a link for him. He swears he knows everything about everything. Has done "research" you know.

    Ugly is only skin deep but ignorance goes all the way through.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •